Thursday February 6th
Wanita is a Leadership and Social Media Marketing Coach and International Business speaker. Recognised by World Wide Who’s Who for dedication to leadership and excellence in consulting, social networking and change facilitation. She has a background in Learning and Development, Project and Process Management, Strategy to operations, Business management and Social Marketing.
Wanita works with clients and students on 6 Continents where she takes an holistic approach to their business. Whether the client is just starting out in the world of online or whether they are already well into it, the tools, coaching and mind-set strategies will enable the business to make positive changes and ultimately transform the business.
“Three hours with Wanita looking at the foundations to my revised marketing strategy was worth more than 6 months I had spent with an independent business consultant” – Dianne Carian
Her intuition, experience and adaptability enables her to work with a variety of people in different businesses to achieve outcomes. At heart, Wanita is the ultimate Online Business Coach. She is Chair of a networking group, a Member of National Speakers Association New Zealand and supports her favorite charities, Project Jonah and Sustainable Cambodia. She is also a Rotarian and a Mentor for Auckland Tourism Events and Economic Development (ATEED).
Social Networking Your Way to The Top
- How opening yourself up and trusting can attract the right people into your life at exactly the right time
- The importance of building courage and practicing calmness
- Discover the many ways networking can elevate your life!
- The MOST important question you need to ask yourself when networking?
- Is your mind set creating sabotage in your business or career?
- The Top Tips for goal setting