Tuesday February 4th
Nichole Dreyer is the American owner of Lotus Akupunktur; a private Swedish based Oriental Medicine and health coaching company. She attended graduate school at Southwest Acupuncture College in Boulder, CO where she earned her Master of Science in Oriental Medicine degree which included an internship in China at the Heilongjiang Hospital, Harbin.
Nichole’s unique style of treatment and coaching is tailored to the individual’s needs; utilizing a combination of scientifically proven modalities, techniques and information she has accumulated, integrated and honed over the last ten years. Nichole has earned an international reputation for successfully treating hundreds of patients, some of whom suffered from rare and difficult diagnoses.
Nichole’s journey into the integrative medical field began as a yoga instructor at the world renowned Aspen Club and Spa. She then completed her Raw Food Chef certification from The Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center run by Dr. Gabriel Cousins M.D. and became director of a colon hydrotherapy and Raw Food Detox center in Aspen, CO. Throughout the last decade, she has been passionately educating people about nutrition and positive lifestyle changes. Nichole’s mission is to profoundly impact her patient’s lives as well as their loved ones, ultimately creating a lasting positive effect on the entire planet as a whole.
Coming into Balance with Oriental Medicine
Nichole will share with you
- Conditions you might not have known that can be treated with acupuncture
- Why eating organic fruits and vegetables is so beneficial for your health and the planet
- Small and big changes you can make towards better health
- Why allergies are more complicated than you think
- Understanding why the diagnoses of two people with the same symptoms can be completely different