Monday January 20th
Kristine Carlson is the NY Times bestselling author & co-author of Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff, Heartbroken Open, An Hour to Live, An Hour to Love and several other beloved titles.
With millions of books sold, her words have already touched .4% of the world’s population — and at age 50, she’s just getting started.
An eloquent expert on change, transition & reinvention — and a champion for women navigating the challenges of motherhood, menopause & other mid-life awakenings — Kristine walks, talks & writes with a singular message:
You can be whoever you want, do whatever you want, and love whoever you want — but you don’t have forever.
Connect with Kris & join the best-kept secret club in the world — The Don’t Sweat Sisterhood — at KristineCarlson.com.
How to Handle the Big Challenges in Life With Grace and Ease
This interview with Kristine will have you
- Discover the Universal truths to a happier life
- How to rebuild your life after loosing a loved one
- Insights into why we should stay present
- What to focus on in life that really matters
- How living in the mystery can bring adventure to your life